If a site is listed it is paying.
If a site disappears from the list it has stopped paying or there are signs that it might.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

TakeTheGlobe did it again!

Hello guys! TakeTheGlobe did it again. I got paid! When I opened TTG site today I was surprised to see my account balance have decreased to $ 8.1975. At first I thought there was something wrong, but was amazed to see my account payment have increased to $ 21.2725. I then hastily checked my AlertPay account and there I saw I was paid as of last August 21. It’s my second payment from TTG as a standard member and the good thing here is that it took less than 60 days from the date I requested cashout on July 10. I really didn’t expect that early…I was expecting it to be on the second or third week of next month, because I know for standard member the waiting period is 60 business days.

No comments: