If a site is listed it is paying.
If a site disappears from the list it has stopped paying or there are signs that it might.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Earn Extra with RealProfit4U

Last 18th of July as I was reading TalkGold forum, I found a topic in their Current HYIP’s Discussion section that caught my attention. The topic’s title is RealProfit4U – RealProfit4U.com. It’s about a new HYIP that started on July 14, 2008. Lot of members of the forum participated in the discussion because the admin of the program is online that time. As I go along, I’ve noticed that lot of good opinion about the program were posted…also, members who have joined and experienced this program posted their proof of payment in the discussion thread. Without much ado, I joined. But, only minimum - something I can afford to lose.

RealProfit4U

RealProfit4U is a private high yield investment program, backed up by Gold, Forex and Stocks trading. Based on their stats this HYIP started on July 14, 2008 and has now 156 total accounts, 105 of which are active. A total amount of $3,542.30 were deposited on the program and out of this a total of $1,109.54 were already withdrawn, presumably payments of members who requested payouts.

This program offers three investment packages, namely; Basic Plans, Premium Plans and Limited Plans as shown below.

Photobucket

How it works

Your earning will calculate 7 days a week include weekends and holiday. All transactions are handled via e-gold, Liberty Reserve, V-Money and Alter Gold. You can request your balance each time that you want. You may make an additional spend as many times as you like. Minimum and maximum spend is depend on investment packages. Payments are made daily and maximum 12 hours after your withdrawal request.

To open an account, just click the link I provide below, sign-up and fill a small registration form. As soon as you are done you’ll be able to login and start investing. Please take note: Invest with extreme care…invest only amount which you can afford to lose. Please read the rules in my previous posts.

I you wish to invest but no e-currency account of any sort, then open free account on the following; www.e-gold.com, www.libertyreserve.com, and www.v-money.net. To fund it google “gold exchanger” and find the one that is near in your place or country. Or, if you wish you can YM me (ID: justding) for currency exchange…but that depend if I’ve still available funds on my non-e-currency account such as PayPal or Alertpay.

Happy investing!



No comments: