If a site is listed it is paying.
If a site disappears from the list it has stopped paying or there are signs that it might.

Friday, July 25, 2008

A Nice HYIP Program To Invest With

This program started on May 23, 2008 and today it’s already 59 days old. Their site info states that it has 5, 038 total accounts, but there were only 3, 811 active accounts and that includes me. A total of $381, 712.38 (not bad for a HYIP at this early stage) representing investments was deposited and $183, 091.79 of this amount was withdrawn to pay investors/members who requested payment.


I don’t know why some people claim they were scammed by this program. I feel sad for these people. If really that’s true that they experienced such thing I’m really, really sorry for them…as I’ve said in HYIP world everything can happen in a split of a second. Past performance of HYIP may not be the same today or tomorrow…that is HYIP.


As of this date, I continuously receive payment from the program. I don’t know if it because I always reinvested a minimum amount. I always had contact with my upline and with other investor I knew personally, but they also voiced no problem as payment is concerned - they continuously received theirs.


In my simple analysis, maybe these people invested on liberty reserve. Usually, this currency pays instantly faster that any currencies used and accepted by the program. But, for several days in the past LR website is downed as they were undergoing server maintenance. And I experienced that too as I can’t make deposit with my newly joined programs. And because they can’t withdraw their earnings for several days, so they claimed they were scammed, but were not. Now LR is back and I don’t heard cries anymore. See!


For me, Golden Invest is still a good program to invest with nowadays.


If anyone is still interested joining this program you may join here or click the banner at
the right side of this page or below.


Thank you for your visit.




No comments: