If a site is listed it is paying.
If a site disappears from the list it has stopped paying or there are signs that it might.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Start Making Money From Scratch

It’s a fact the great majority of people are reluctant to invest money on anything that is online and that includes YOU, since you are here reading this page!. Being scammed on the internet happens more often than not, and determines a scam site from one that pays takes a lot of experience and time. And sometimes, it’s involves getting your temper beyond control more than once!

Well, stay tuned, guys! Because over here, I’m going to introduce GPT sites that are trusted and tested payers. In other words, you will earn extra money for free! But first, I’d like you to take note of the following before you start.

1. Since it is free, please be aware that it takes at least 30 to 40 days to start seeing the money pouring into your account. I started with a zero balance and right now I have quite a bit. I recommend you to maintain 10 to 15 good paying sites and you must be dedicated.

2. You need an internet connection, the faster the better… the cheaper, even more better. I’m telling you, becoming a millionaire online is difficult, but not impossible. I’ll post here people in their 20’s who became multi-millionaires because of internet…anything is possible guys!

3. Also, you need an online currency account to collect the money you earned online. It’s something like a bank account. The most popular currencies online includes e-gold, liberty reserve, e-bullion, v-money, PayPal and Alertpay. Consider opening an account with at least three of them and I recommend (just click to register an account) liberty reserve, paypal and alertpay. Please note, when opening an account with PayPal choose Personal account and on Alertpay choose Personal Starter.

4. And, finally the easy part, go through this blog. Yes, bookmark it, read and go through it, comment on it and send in your feedback. I’m assuring you all the sites listed here have proof that they’re paying! And I go through great pains to check each one of them periodically and ascertain their status. If by chance they didn't pay you, please post your comment here on a particular site and if I found it affirmative, immediately, I’ll remove that offending site from this blog.

Have a nice day and good luck to us all!

No comments: